Here at Connect Electrical Serves (Connect Electric), we continue to strive to take the necessary actions to prevent the spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). We not only continue to monitor CDC guidelines, but have developed expedited processes for team leads to implement additional safety precautions as new notices from the CDC become available.
We have not only developed additional client procedures, but also interact with suppliers using methods that protect both our employees, clients, and family members of clients. Connect Electric's policy is to always provide a safe place to work and to conduct all operations in a manner that provides protection for all individuals who might encounter these operations, as well as any of our clients.
We have implemented company-wide precautions based on the guidance of the CDC. Below are procedures implemented to facilitate the safety of our employees and clients:
1. Confirmations of lack of symptoms or interactions with those who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms are solicited from each client electronically prior to service
2. Field-employees, where possible, maintain proper social distancing when in the home of a client
3. Clients may authorize service and submit payment electronically
4. All employees where mask at all times
5. All offices are cleaned and disinfected weekly
6. Commonly touched tools and surfaces are disinfected using cleaning agents deemed to reduce the spread of COVID-19 by the CDC
3. Materials are disinfected prior to being designated for installation
4. Field-employees are assigned to designated vehicles
5. Sanitizers are made available to each employee
6. All employees have increased remote operations
7. Immediate notice is required for those who exhibit symptoms or test positive for COVID-19. Those who exhibit symptoms while at work will be sent home immediately
Please stay informed as the CDC frequently updates its website www.cdc.gov/ncov with the latest information and advice for the public. If you have any questions regarding this interim guidance, please do not hesitate to contact us at (804) 508-3742.